The 3rd RILEM International Conference on Concrete and Digital Fabrication (Digital Concrete 2022) will be hosted by Loughborough University, UK. The conference will provide a platform for the key developments in the field and a must attend event for researchers, engineers and practitioners to share and discuss the latest innovations.
The conference topics include (yet are not limited to):
- Mixture design
- Rheology & Fresh State Behaviour
- Alternative Materials (used in concrete construction)
- Shaping Technologies
- Mechanical Performance
- Cold Joints & Interfaces
- Structural Engineering
- Sustainability & Environmental Impact
- Design & Applications
- Automation & Digitization
- Quality Control & Industrialization
26th June 2022
-269Days -23Hours -30Minutes -28Seconds
Registration is open for the Digital Concrete 2022 conference, book your place now!
Also, register by 6 June to guarantee a place on the social event on Tuesday
– which you won’t want to miss!
Loughborough University East Midlands Campus
Edward Herbert Building, Margaret Keay Rd
Loughborough, LE11 3TU